Glitch - Reflections Instrumen Glitch - Reflections Instrumen

It's good but repetitive. I agree with kwing, I see it be a great song if you mixed it up a bit and added more samples

There is a Lady There is a Lady

WTF

why the fuck are all the song on the first shitty instamentals with no soul and yours, good music is stuck on page whatever its so unfair

"you've been screwed like a lot of good artists"

The Mark of a Human The Mark of a Human

muh

once the high ringing starts its good then shit again when the noise bass starts again, i think you need a shorter build up then a wider verity of sounds and more of a build up to the end.

p.s. a nicer bass would be cool too but that's up to you

PizzaBox responds:

WHEN I WAS 7 I CHOKED ON A HOT DOG AND ALMOST DIED

Kevin's Awakening Kevin's Awakening

eh..

how is this industrial in anyway.
pick the right genre next time.

Embattled remix Embattled remix

: )

dude i remember this game i always thought that game had trippy music
a little repetitive but a nice break at 1:20

juec responds:

haha yep repetitive indeed. this song was actually just a little extra i did. i had spare time before my release, so i decided to make this. its actually a really simple song.

_Enlightened_ _Enlightened_

wtf

This song has a simple yet extremly yet exacuted that still changes, not meny songs can claim this. It has the highest rating in industeral right now and yet you have no reveiws WTF, just keep up the amazing industerals.

Industrial Cavern Industrial Cavern

old memories

i love the creepy dark mechanical feel in songs that most people can't pull off but you did it man it brings back favs from the past

5/5
4.28 / 5.00 (+0.0064)
10/10

PuffballsUnited responds:

Thanks! I feel accomplished! :D

Scantuary (Original Mix) Scantuary (Original Mix)

Cool

Aside from not being able to hear the voice its a sick beat
that im putting on my i-pod.

Lone X - Rapture Lone X - Rapture

too loud

as much as i love your music i think your voice is a little too loud for the music
and the chorus is a repetitive but it matchs the song so i guess it works keep up the good work! :D

Oh and if you have time look at my music im still new so im trying discover a style i would love it if you could guild me in the right direction or just comment on my mistakes : ]

Lone-X responds:

Yeah, I have to re-edit it to fix my voice. I don't know why I didn't notice that my voice was way higher than the music. Thanks!

Bloodline Bloodline

"love"

your music is why i love industrial and promise me you won't add vocal but if you do the voice and lyrics must match the song but i cant thick of anything to match this it too good.